Our residential programmes enrich the curriculum by bringing the outdoors to life and help young people to achieve their potential by increasing confidence, developing character, and building resilience whilst promoting both physical and mental wellbeing.
Our main focus is to deliver the following outcomes to all children and young people who stay with us:
- Increased awareness of ones own skills and abilities
- Improved confidence and self-esteem
- Improved ability to listen and communicate effectively with others
- Increased awareness and concern for the natural environment
- Increased resilience and determination
- Increase independence, responsibility, accountability and time management