Our vacancies will appear here when we are recruiting. Alternatively, you can contact us for an informal conversation.
The Trust’s 70-bed residential centre is situated in the beautiful Herefordshire village of Longtown on the eastern edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park. It has excellent facilities set in 16 acres of private grounds and is located between the eastern edge of the Black Mountains and the River Monnow.
Cook and domestic assistant (part-time)
- Contract - 6 month fixed term contract (June to December 2019), part-time (0.4 FTE, normally 15 hours per week)
- Salary - £16,557 to £17,190 (pro rata)
- Holidays - 11.5 days paid holiday and bank holidays
- Pension - government NEST scheme available
Due to Longtown Outdoor Learning Centre's continued expansion we are now looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working part-time Cook and Domestic Assistant to join the Centre team. Working hours will vary according to need but will include some morning, evening and weekend duties. These can be negotiated, please contact Mike Fawcett at the centre to discuss. Applicants must have prior experience of catering for groups of people.
Good organisation, communication and teamwork skills are expected and the successful candidate will need to demonstrate their initiative and resourcefulness.
Successful candidates will require a Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced clearance prior to commencing work.
- Closing date for applications is Monday 10 June.
- Interviews held on Tuesday 18 June.
Job details and application form