An amazing opportunity for
children aged between 6 and 12 to experience the excitement of outdoor adventurous activities, all under the supervision of qualified and experienced leaders.
Whether coming for all four days or just one day, they are sure to come back having achieved something incredible, pushed themselves further than they could have imagined and made some good friends along the way.
- 23 April - Gorge Adventure (ages 8 to 12)
- 23 April - Rock Climbing (ages 8 to 12)
- 24 April - 'Get Wet' water based adventures (ages 6 to 9) -
Kayaking, Raft Building and Stand Up Paddleboarding
24 April - Gorge Adventure (ages 8 to 12)
- 25 April - Canoe Adventure (ages 8 to 12)
- 26 April - 'High and Dry' adventures (ages 6 to 9) -
Challenge Wall, Rock Climbing and Ropes Course
26 April - 'Climb High, Get Wet' adventures (ages 8 to 12) -
Rock Climbing, Raft Building and Stand Up Paddleboarding
There is also the possibility of financial support for those in particular need through the Longtown Bursary. If this would be beneficial to you, please contact us.