An amazing opportunity for children aged between 6 and 12 to experience the excitement of outdoor adventurous activities, all under the supervision of qualified and experienced leaders.
Whether coming for all four days or just one day, they are sure to come back having achieved something incredible, pushed themselves further than they could have imagined and made some good friends along the way.
- 23 April - Gorge Adventure (ages 8 to 12)
- 23 April - Rock Climbing (ages 8 to 12)
- 24 April - 'Get Wet' water based adventures (ages 6 to 9) - Kayaking, Raft Building and Stand Up Paddleboarding
- 24 April - Gorge Adventure (ages 8 to 12)
- 25 April - Cave Adventure (ages 8 to 12)
- 25 April - Canoe Adventure (ages 8 to 12)
- 26 April - 'High and Dry' adventures (ages 6 to 9) - Challenge Wall, Rock Climbing and Ropes Course
- 26 April - 'Climb High, Get Wet' adventures (ages 8 to 12) - Rock Climbing, Raft Building and Stand Up Paddleboarding
Please get in touch with us if you are specifically interested in one activity, but that particular day is fully booked.
There is also the possibility of financial support for those in particular need through the Longtown Bursary. If this would be beneficial to you, please contact us.