Visit leader training is a one-day nationally accredited course directed at colleagues who lead or plan to lead visits off site with parties of young people.
It is a practically based course which deals with dynamic risk benefit assessments, and allows the sharing of best practice together with opportunities to raise issues directly related to your setting.
Part of the course is delivered outdoors, so you will need to bring stout footwear and suitable warm and waterproof clothing with you.
- Recognising hazards
- Practical risk benefit assessment in the field
- Party management
- Presenting a balanced rational for offsite education
- Learning outside the classroom
- An overview of national best practice
- An overview of legal requirements
Theory and practice module
Full day - delivered at your school
£600 for up to 20 people
Theory module only
Two twilight sessions
£750 for up to 25 people
How to book
Contact Matt Roberts: